CMA Coaching In Hyderabad
The CMA is the globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Being a part of the Best CMA Coaching In Hyderabad program by Sri Medha College will help you develop skills in areas like financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics, etc.
Our stress free & success driven CMA Coaching In Hyderabad program is the first choice for the students who are aimed at clearing CMA examination with flying colours. Our coaching faculty & team of mentors will be delivering the best learning exposure to the students & prepares them towarsd becoing career reay experts.
Our CMA coaching curriculum is very much in terms with the CMA exam regulations. As a part of the coaching program, we will be transforming the students into becoming self-reliant personals to better handle their career challenges.
The best thing about CMA is that you can learn at your own pace. You can earn a CMA in just 9 months or over the course of three years.
Criteria to pursue CMA
- Bachelors Degree in any area, from accredited university/colleges.
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in Management Accounting or Financial Management. This requirement may be completed prior to or within seven years of passing the examination.
Exam can be written in the following 3 windows – January-February / May- June and September – October. To clear the examinations would be needing skills in planning, analysis, control and decision support.
Our CMA Coaching In Hyderabad program will prepare you to develop all the essential skills that would help you in clearing the CMA examinations with flying colours.
Our Program Highlights
The major highlights of our CMA Coaching In Hyderabad are
- Best Intensified & Exam Oriented Classes
- Personal Attention and Guidance To The Students
- Interactive sessions for better conceptual clarity
- Batches with limited number of students
- Regular Assignments & Assessment
- Mock Exams With Model Question Paper
- Frequent Motivation Sessions
Note To the Parents:
Students’ performance in the program will be shared with their parents from time through emails & SMS. We will also handover a few suggestions to the parents about the things that are needed to be taken care of their children at home for achieving the desired end results.