ACCA Coaching In Hyderabad
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. ACCA is the globally leading international accountancy organisation. ACCA has around 188,000 members in 181 countries.
Our Sri Medha Junior College – ACCA Coaching In Hyderabad program will help you develop comprehensive finance knowledge and skills that open up a wide range of career opportunities. The aim of this program is to help the students to transform into one of the most sought after finance professionals in the world.
Having the presence of complete digitalized classrooms, expert team of faculty & mentors, the best curriculum and our success driven coaching approach makes our ACC Coaching In Hyderabad as the first choice for those aspirants who are aimed at clearing the ACCA examination.
Candidates above the age of 16 years (Before 10 +2 qualification) can take up ACCA, enrolling via Foundation in Accountancy
For 10+2 / 2nd PUC students to enter knowledge level, should have
- At least 65% marks in English & Maths (Science Group) and over 50% of the others
- At least 50% marks in English and Accountancy (Commerce Group) and over 50% of the others
Live your dream of getting into the most prestigious organizations as an ACCA professional by being a part of Sri Medha Junior College advanced ACCA Coaching In Hyderabad.
Our Program Highlights
The major highlights of our ACCA Coaching In Hyderabad are
- Expert Faculties With Industry Experience
- Complete Syllabus Coverage, Exam Oriented Approach
- Interactive Sessions For Better Conceptual Clarity
- Individual Attention & Innovative Learning
- Regular Assignments & Assessment
- Mock Exams With Model Question Paper
- Frequent Motivation Sessions
Note To the Parents:
Students’ performance in the program will be shared with their parents from time through emails & SMS. We will also handover a few suggestions to the parents about the things that are needed to be taken care of their children at home for achieving the desired end results.